Saturday 18 September 2010

What's Happening With My Profile?

Can you please check on your mafia Profile?
I just check on my FaceBook wall that Haider is so mad right now... Zynga is ruining his stats!

This is his first look of his Stats
And this is after few minutes he played his game..





Haider is a very active player, he doesn't mind to spend his money on buying Reward Points or Game Cards just to collect the Limited Edition Item and increasing his Skill Points.
He is a Collector as well as a Fighter! He said, " I played 380+ days in row -.-" all freaking gone!".

Being a daily player and now he is close of reaching level 2000.. I know that he has tremendous numbers of Killing, Icing, Robbing, etc... but look at his Stats above... almost all of his Stats is a big ZERO!

What's wrong, Zynga? Ruining our Stats that we have built this long time is a very bad idea.. We build our Profile carefully... and now you just take it away without any explanation? You've got to give good reasons for this! 

And please be patience, Haider... First, you have to report it to Zynga Support.. and then ask for their explanation and also fast action to give your Profile back!
Hope not everybody experience the same ugliest bug like this.. I could die if they are messing with my Stats.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment