Friday 1 October 2010

New Declare War!

Just saw this new feature (coming soon) on the official Mafia Wars blog.

DW_MessageBoxPromo

I never like this feature... I used to remove a friend from FaceBook or from my mafia if someone is declaring war on me, without my notice, etc..
No offense, but I have my own way to play this game.. I don't like to be betrayed!

Now, they will be going to release a new Declare War agains our enemies? That's a very good improvement, team! So we don't have to stab our mafia friends at their back!
Let's read it on the blog..

Here's how you go to war.
1. Make sure you have assigned your top 6 mafia members. You can do that by clicking the "My Mafia" tab and picking 6 friends to fill up those top slots. A friend's class (Fearless, Maniac, or Mogul) determines which position (ie Bodyguard, Bagman, Wheelman) you can promote them to.
2. Go to the Declare War page and pick an enemy to attack. Your war lasts 16 hours, and you can only declare one war each time.
3. Recruit your mafia to go to battle with you. The more friends that help you bring down your enemy, the better chance you have to win. Friends get "Helper rewards" if you win your war. Friends can help fight in as many wars as they want, but can only receive "Helper rewards" for the first 5 wars they contribute to.
4. Below are all the items you can win from Declare War. Earn all 16 Declare War rewards to gain the Warlord Achievement.
Here they are :


If you visit your Fight and Declare War tab, you will see this one.. Still in Beta version and has not been released to all players yet.




For more detail info, please visit the official blog :
http://blog.mafiawars.com/2010/09/declare-war-against-your-enemies.html

Hmmm, this is something new and I like it! Thank you, Zynga team!

By the way, someone on Zynga forum has earned the Achievement for collecting all the 16 items on the table above! Very cool! I don't even have the feature on my account yet..


But again, Zynga took the feature off and on and off again.. They are not ready yet..


PS : Thanks to Hayden and Mak for the quick info!

No comments:

Post a Comment