Tuesday 12 October 2010

Receive Mafia Wars Emails!

I suddenly have this pop up message on my game screen when I click on Home tab



I have done this before but I see the text "Check Your New Account Settings"..
Might have something new or perhaps they are upgrading this feature, so I'd like to try.. I click on the button above and bring me here :



You may want to click on Sign Up.. or just pick the options available there to get which emails you would like to receive everyday..
I did it, clicking on Sign Up first.. I see this one...




But nothing's happening! I try to click on "Receiving Gifts" option, still nothing's happening! 

Guess I have to skip on this one.. 

Do you have the pop up message too?




Sweet Readers

We have greatly researched for more than 3 months the entire web and found one LEGAL guide which is the best one compiled with easy tips and tricks of mafia wars.Here is the link of that guide Mafia Wars Guide Click here http://tinyurl.com/33rqjdp

Note Please : A Free Video Shows you how to Become the Big Boss at Mafia Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment