Thursday 7 October 2010

Secret Mission Bug!

Lately there are lots of bugs coming out..
Either sweet and bad bugs, we're all have to face it in our game..


This time I'd like to share one weird bug after we're done on helping our friend on their Secret Mission.
Jurjen sent me this info.. Actually Haider did too, but he has not screenshots to proof.. Thanks for sharing, guys..

Hi,

Have a strange thing. After helping with the missions I got the Ace Up The Sleeve Achievement. It says you get it with level 6 in Zynga Poker. I never played poker!

Jurjen sent me screenshots as proof that he earned the Achievement!


And this is the info of his stats on Zynga Poker game!




Not every player has this bug, because I don't!
Well, I hope Zynga teams don't take away the Achievement from you who have this kind of bug.. It's a good thing! Congratulations to all of you who got your Achievement this way 

No comments:

Post a Comment